2020 Art Show Policies
1. In 2020 entries will be accepted in the following eight categories only: Oil, Acrylic, Watercolour, Pastel, Coloured pencil and Drawing, Mixed Media, Sculpture, and Photography.
2. All entries must be original and be completed by the artist entering the show. Works produced in a workshop are not considered to be original. The maximum framed size accepted is 36″ X 48″.
3. Sculpture is a work of art in three dimensions with the main function to exist as an artwork. Each sculpture entry must specify what the sculpture is made of.
4. All multi-media entries must specify what mediums have been used in the artwork.
5. Photography – There will be one category for photography. This includes analog, digital and computer enhanced.
6. All entries must be no older than four years and no larger than 36″ X 48″.
7. Entries must not have been previously shown at the La Cloche Art Show.
8. All entries must be for sale.
9. Transport to and from the show is the responsibility of the artist.
10. All artwork must be wire hung and ready for hanging or it will not be accepted. Exhibition quality framing or stretched canvas is required with the price, name and title on the back.
11. The $30 entry fee covers the entrant’s maximum of three entries. If you pre-register by mail the entry fee is only $25.
12. A commission of thirty percent (30%) of the selling price will be deducted from all art work sold.
13. You may pre-register by mail by June 12 or register with art work on June 19 and 20. If you pre-register the entry fee is only $25.
14. Art work and biographies will be accepted at the Whitefish Falls Community Centre on June 19 and 20 from 1:00 p.m. to 5:00 p.m.
15. All entries will be insured upon receipt June 19/20 until July 13, 2020. It is imperative that all unsold art be picked up no later than July 13.
16. THIS IS A JURIED SHOW AND WORKS CANNOT BE ACCEPTED AFTER JUNE 20, 2020.
17. All entries passed by the jury are eligible for awards.
18. Works not passed by the jury will not be hung and may be picked up during the show.
19. All accepted entries MUST remain hanging until 5:30 p.m. the final day of the show, July 12.
20. Awards will be presented at the Wine and Cheese Party on July 3 at 7:00 p.m. in Whitefish Falls.
21. All unsold art may be picked up between 5:30 – 6:30 p.m. on Sunday July 12 or between 4:00 – 6:00 p.m. on Monday, July 13, 2020. Cheques for sold art may be picked up at the same times.
22. All artists entering the La Cloche Art Show agree to all Art Show Policies.
43rd Annual La Cloche Art Show July 4 to July 12, 2020
Once you have printed the form and filled it out, please send your completed entry form and cheque for $25.00, postmarked by June xx, 2020 to:
La Cloche Art Show
P.O. Box 149
Whitefish Falls, ON
Art work, along with a brief biography, will be accepted June 19 and 20 from 1 p.m. to 5 p.m. at the Whitefish Falls Community Centre, Whitefish Falls ON.
Pre-registration alleviates the congestion and waiting time for artists who submit their work and the entry fee is only $25 (if you don’t pre-register the entry fee is $30).
Please read the Art Show Policies before entering.
All artists entering the La Cloche Art Show agree to all Art Show Policies
Artist’s Name: ________________________________________________________
Postal Code: _________________ Phone Number: ___________________________
Email Address: ________________________________________________________
Title Framed Size Category Selling Price
Entries will be accepted in the following eight categories only: Oil, Acrylic, Watercolour, Pastel, Coloured Pencil and Drawing, Mixed Media, Photography and Sculpture.
All artwork must be wire hung and ready for hanging or it will not be accepted.
Exhibition quality framing or stretched canvas is required with the price, name and title on the back.
The maximum framed size of artwork accepted is 36″ X 48″
Each sculpture entry must specify what the sculpture is made of.
All multi-media entries must specify what mediums have been used in the artwork.
For further information email: firstname.lastname@example.org
or call Suzanne Miron, 613-218-4795